NeT GEG (Eastern Gulf of Mexico)
GEG460000 is the NPDES general permit for Offshore Subcategory of the Oil and Gas Extraction Category for the Eastern Portion of the Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) of the Gulf of Mexico. These permits are managed by EPA Region 4.
- 1. GEG - How to Create Streamline Account in CDX
- 2. GEG - How to Add GEG to an existing CDX account
- 3. GEG - How to request access to an existing Operator
- 4. GEG - How to Create and Certify New Operator
- 5. GEG - How to Create and Submit Structure Certification
- 6. GEG - How to Create and Flag Structure for Certification