Construction General Permit (CGP)
Find related knowledge base and training material here that relates to the Construction General Permit or CGP.
- What is the EPA Construction General Permit (CGP)?
- Why is it necessary to authorize or permit stormwater discharges from construction sites?
- Do state-issued permits have to be the same as the EPA-issued permits for stormwater discharges from construction activities?
- What types of construction activities will be required to obtain NPDES permit coverage for their stormwater discharges?
- Are there situations where a permit will not be needed?
- What if earth disturbance is a normal part of the post-construction use of the site?
- How to Change your CGP Role in CDX
- How To Add The CGP NeT Program Service to your CDX Account
- Questions Received From CGP Webinars
- User ID and Password Requirements
- List of EPA CGP Regional Coordinators
- E-Enterprise Portal