1. Access your CDX account at https://cdx.epa.gov.
2. Once logged in to your CDX account, click on the My Profile tab.
3. Locate and click the Modify Verification Methods button in the Verification Methods section.
4. In the Verification Methods section, click the blue Edit link next to Signature Questions.
5. Enter your CDX password in the open field and click Send button.
6. You will see a notice on the page indicating an “Authorization code sent for updating CROMERR Signature Questions”.
7. Completing the above actions will invoke an email to be sent to your email account on record with an authorization code for use in resetting the questions.
8. Once you have received the email, go to CDX, click on your MyCDX tab at the top of the page.
9. On your MyCDX page, you will see an Alert on the right-hand side of the page regarding your eSIG-Pin Signature Questions.
10. Click on the word “here” within the Alert message (It is a blue link).
11. You will now be required to access your email account and locate the email message from email@example.com.
12. Open the email and find the long authorization code within the email. Highlight and copy this code.
13. You will then paste the authorization code from the email into the Code field on CDX.
14. Once you have completed this action, click the Update button.
15.You will now be prompted to select 5 signature questions and provide 5 answers. Note: The answers you enter are case, space and character sensitive within the system. To view the answers, mark the Show Answers checkbox.
16. Once you have completed the entries, click the Save Answers button.
17. You will be taken back to your MyCDX page.