As a Preparer creating a new form, you will be able to assign the manage permissions to the Signatory that has registered with the NETCGP program service. This will allow the Signatory to be able to view the draft form and grant their own edit and sign permissions without needing approval by the Regulatory Authority.
- Visit CGP NeT (https://npdes-ereporting.epa.gov/cgp). Alternatively, you could also access CDX directly at https://cdx.epa.gov.
- Login with your CDX User ID and Password
- Click on your Preparer role located next to the NETCGP program service name to enter the CGP application.
- You will be directed to the CGP Landing Page.
- To create a new form, select the Create new NOI or LEW button.
- Search for your facility by Operator Name, Project/Site Name, or NPDES ID.
- If the facility does not appear in the search results, click the Create Project/Site button.
- Upon completing the Permit Information, a pop-up will appear on the page stating, “After clicking Next, you will no longer be able to edit any of your permit information responses…” Click Next.
- Another pop-up message will appear confirming that you have successfully created a draft form. Here you will have the option to assign a manager or go to the form with no manager. If the Signatory has registered with CDX and has an active NETCGP Signatory role, click Assign Manager. Note: If you continue to the form without assigning manager permissions, or the Signatory hasn’t registered yet, you will be able to assign the manager from the CGP landing page later.
- Search for Signatory into one or more of the search fields and click Search. Note: You do not need to search using every field, typically searching by first and last name and/or email address yields the best results.
- If the Signatory is found in the search, click the Select button.
- Review the selected user’s name, User ID (in parenthesis), company name, and email address. Confirm the manager assignment by clicking Assign Manager and Continue Form.
If you choose to wait to assign the manager permissions to the Signatory, you can do so from the NeT CGP landing page by finding the draft form, select Actions, then Assign Manager. Complete steps 10-12 above to search and select the Signatory to be the manager of this form.