- Sign in to your CDX account
- Select the green button “Add Program Service” on the MyCDX Page
- Search for or scroll down to and click NeT
- Select NETMSGP: Net – Multi-sector General Permit for Stormwater Discharges Associated with Industrial Activity
- Select Role (Signatory or Preparer)
Signatory Individual who is authorized under 40 CFR 122.22 to sign/certify application submissions and/or program reports to RIDEM or needs to manage facility user permissions.
Preparer: Individual who will be viewing and editing data, but who is not authorized to sign/certify applications and/or program reports under 40 CFR 122.22.
- Select your Organization (or add your organization if you cannot find it)
- Signatory may be prompted to sign an ESA.
- A) (Signatory only) Sign ESA Electronically (scroll to bottom):
- B) (Signatory only) Enter Password, click Sign in; enter answer to Security question, click Verify; and then click Sign
- C) (Signatory only) Click the green “Back to MyCDX” button
- Click on your Role to open the web application: