The Annual Report consists of:
- A summary of the past year’s facility inspections
- A summary of the past year’s quarterly visual assessments
- The rationale for why no further reductions are achievable for any 4-sample average benchmark monitoring exceedance for which it is determined that no further pollutant reductions are feasible
- A summary of the past year’s corrective actions
- See the MSGP Part 7.5 for more details:
The link below provides a step-by-step guide on how to create and submit a MSGP Annual Report using the NPDES eReporting Tool (NeT).