1. Go to https://cdx.epa.gov
2. Type in your CDX User ID and Password
3. Click on your associated Role located next to the NETEPAMSGP program service name to enter the MSGP application
- Signatory (Formerly Certifiers/DARs/Permit Administrators): Individual who will be signing/certifying submissions to EPA or managing facility user permissions.
- Preparer: Individual who will be viewing and editing data
4. You will be directed to the MSGP Homepage.
- If you already have access to your facility, it will be listed on the MSGP landing page under My Facilities.
5. Search for your facility by facility name, operator name, or NPDES ID.
6. If your facility appears in the search list, click on the facility then request the available permissions by clicking the “Request” button that appears next to each role.
Note: It is recommended that you request all available roles as this will give you the most flexibility when preparing, managing, and submitting the form.
- A Signatory will have the View, Edit, Sign and Manage roles available.
- A Preparer will have only the View and Edit roles available.
7. After you have requested your permissions, the status will change to “Request Pending” and you will have “Cancel” buttons under the Actions column. If you wish to cancel a request, click “Cancel.”
8. A Signatory with Manage access will receive an email to approve the access requests.
If a Signatory user does not exist or does not have Manage access:
- The Regulatory Authority (RA) must first approve the initial Signatory’s access. The RA would receive an email notifying them of this action.
- A Signatory with Manage access must approve a Preparer’s access request.