1. Go to https://cdx.epa.gov.
2. Login with your CDX User ID and Password.
3. Click on your associated Role located next to the NETMSGP program service name to enter the MSGP application.
- Signatory (Formerly Certifiers/DARs/Permit Administrators): Individual who will be signing/certifying submissions to EPA or managing facility user permissions.
- Preparer: Individual who will be viewing and editing data
4. You will be directed to the MSGP Homepage.
- If you already have access to your facility, it will be listed on the MSGP home page under My Facilities.
5. Select the "Add Facility" button.
6. Search for your facility by Operator Name, Facility Name, or NPDES ID.
7. If your facility appears in the search results, select "Request Permissions" next to the appropriate facility, then select "Request" for each available role.
Note: It is recommended that you request all applicable roles as this will give you the most flexibility when preparing, managing, and submitting the form.
- A Signatory will have the View, Edit, Sign and Manage roles available.
- A Preparer will have only the View and Edit roles available.
8. After you have requested your permissions, the status will change to “Request Pending” and you will have the “Cancel” button(s) listed in the Actions column to cancel a request, if necessary.
9. A Signatory with Manage access will receive an email notification to approve the access request(s).
If a Signatory user does not exist or does not have Manage access:
- The Regulatory Authority (RA) must approve the initial Signatory’s access. The RA would receive an email notifying them of this action.
- A Signatory with Manage access can approve Preparer and Signatory access requests.