There are two different Roles a user can select:
- Signatory - Individual who can prepare, sign and submit all forms in NeT-MSGP. He/She certifies under penalty of law that the information submitted was prepared under his or her direction and supervision.
As of April 1, 2108, users with a Certifier, DAR, or Permit Administrator role have been migrated to a signatory role.
- Preparer - Individual who can view and edit data on behalf of the Signatory, but is not authorized to sign and submit any forms.
Both roles can create a new facility/NOI but only the Signatory can certify new facility.
For Further Assistance:
NPDES eReporting Help Desk:
Toll Free: 877-227-8965
- For user support and to stay updated with news, announcements, training information: www.epanet.zendesk.com (select MSGP Permit)
- For the latest eReporting news: www.epa.gov/compliance/npdes-ereporting
- For an overview of MSGP and other industrial activities: www.epa.gov/npdes/stormwater-discharges-industrial-activities