When can you consider future construction on a property to be part of a separate plan of development or sale?

After the initial common plan construction activity is completed for a particular parcel, any subsequent development or redevelopment of that parcel would be regarded as a new common plan of development. For example, after a house is built and occupied, any future construction on that lot (e.g., reconstructing after fire, adding a pool or parking area for a boat), would stand alone as a new common plan for purposes of calculating acreage disturbed to determine if a permit is required. This would also apply to similar situations at an industrial facility, such as adding new buildings, a pipeline, new wastewater treatment facility. that was not part of the original plan.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.