- What is NeT? NeT (NPDES e-Reporting Tool) is an internet-based system for submitting Notices of Intent (NOIs) for coverage and other forms for NPDES general permits, as well as some NPDES program reports.
- What browsers can I use with NeT? The new NeT MSGP forms are optimized to use on any updated browser.
- Where can I get help?
- Call (877) 227-8965 (toll-free) or send an email to NPDESeReporting@epa.gov
- Which role should I choose when registering for NeT?
- Signatory: Can prepare, sign and submit all forms in NeT and (necessary for editing any Change Notices of Intent, Notices of Termination, or Annual Reports). In accordance with EPA’s regulations (at 40 CFR 122.22(a)), a user with the Signatory role must be a "responsible corporate officer" (for a corporation), "a general partner or proprietor" (for a partnership or sole proprietorship) or "a principal executive officer or ranking elected official" (for a municipality, state, federal or other public agency). This role cannot be delegated.
- Preparer: Can prepare all forms in NeT on behalf of the signatory, but is not authorized by EPA's regulations to sign and submit any forms.
Why is my MSGP landing page missing the facility/NPDES ID I need? In order to initiate a Change NOI, NOT, or Annual Report, you need to have access to the appropriate facility. You can request access by following the instructions: How to Request Access to an Existing Form/Facility The existing Signatory, or user with manage access, will receive and approve your request.
- In the past year my MSGP permit coverage was terminated. Do I need to submit an annual report? No.